Thursday, June 2, 2011

NOT a chick flick

Holy Hilarious!
If you haven't seen the movie Bridesmaids, you're missing out! I saw it last weekend with my BF and my momma. It was actually our first date with just the 3 of us. Aw, how special. We went to an AMC theater and actually had to wait another hour because the 9:40pm showing we planned on seeing was sold out. No biggie, we had coffee and cookies from Panera right next door and chatted until 10:30pm. Let me just tell you, we all laughed hysterically from start to stop! I hadn't seen the previews really, and Dominic wasn't thrilled about going ("chick flick") but we're so glad we saw it. So many great one-liners. It's not a chick flick at all...in my book, it's up there with the Hangover! I'm so glad there's finally a really great comedy with an all female cast!

Check out the trailer :)

0 comments: