Monday, June 6, 2011

ranchin' on the side

I went to the Montrose Arts and Crafts fair this weekend. They put it on once a year and I very much look forward to going. I went with Dom and my good friend, Alain. Dom's cousin and his gf met us there, too. Dom bought a REALLY cool photo of some cowboys on a ranch herding some horses, I think. It's more like a landscape since the view is from far away, and it's under moonlight. The photographer made a wooden frame for it from an old barn door. Seeing this man's cowboy and ranch themed photos reminded me of some that I took back in April.

Mine and Dominic's friends have a ranch with some pretty cool residents. This was my first time photographing horses. I liked it :)

My dream job is to be a photographer. Maybe one day. In the meantime...practice! Which filter on this photo looks best?

That there be the infamous chicken coop that for some reason took months for Jon and Dom (aka "Jom") to build. Dom raised 2 dozen chickens himself, from when they were wee little chicks.



I'm ready to move to a ranch in Colorado now :)

0 comments: