Thursday, October 7, 2010

Ask...and you shall receive...

I'm pretty excited today.
I got my first paycheck with a new adjustment.

I GOT A RAISE!!!!

I've been wanting one for so long now, and I finally got the guts to ask for one. I'm learning that there just comes a time where you have to decide what you want and deserve...take a risk and GO FOR IT!If you do your part to be a good person, good things will happen.
(Well, at least that's how the world SHOULD work)
Um..it also helps when you guide your students to produce amazing art such as THIS!


When I found out I got it, my mom congratulated me by pouring me and her a glass of wine :)
This definitely helps ease some financial pressure. I feel like my goals are becoming more attainable. Things are starting to look up....
yesssssss :)

0 comments: