Friday, May 14, 2010

Spun!


Yeowie Wowie!
I went to my first spin class last night with Kasia. One of our co-workers is an instructor and we wanted to take her class but she had a sub last night. It's a dark, small studio with neon lights flashing all over during class.
I knew it was going to be hard, but I didn't know that I'd want to quit in the first 5 minutes! It always takes me a little bit to get in the groove of anything I do, this was no different. As soon as I mentally got past the pain, I was golden until class was over. I liked it, and sweat was pouring down everywhere. Ya, hot right?
My legs don't feel too sore, but my butt/crotch bone (whatever that's called) doesn't feel so nice. The bike seat sucks. Since it was my first time it was free, but usual cost is $16 per class for non-members which i think is really steep. I probably won't be going back to this particular class for a while.

0 comments: