Monday, February 14, 2011

A New Year, a new marriage

On New Year's day, Dom and I spent it at his good friend Jon's sister's (mouthful) wedding and reception. We didn't do anything for New Year's Eve so that we could get up early enough the next day to be there by noon. Jon's son (Jenny's nephew) was part of the wedding party. Chase's little gentleman suit was STINKIN' ADORABLE!!!
Chase and "Uncle Tractor" have the cutest little bond :)

My man and I. Yeah, he went through a little wardrobe change...which I should have done, too. The reception was in Acton and it was 35 degrees and outdoors!!! I was beyond freezing. I even wrapped my feet in napkins and stuffed em' in my boots! The reception had a bit of a southern cowboy theme :)
There's the bride and groom. James Bond (yeah, that's his real name!) and his Jenny :) They had a popcorn cart that gave away cotton candy, too.
I didn't go on ANY rides, I was too cold :( But how cool is this guy's property. He's got it all.
The food was great, cupcakes at the end were delish....overall a good time and a wedding that will for sure be remembered.

0 comments: