Sunday, February 6, 2011

Ranchin' Halloween

Ya, ya....I know this is crazy late (about 3 months late), but here it is. This year for Halloween, Jon, Noelle, Dom & I (along with some help from others) planned a Halloween party at "The Ranch." We decorated, bought and made food, brought in hay bails for seating and of course, got all dressed up :)

Jon, Noelle and Chase were in Cowboy/girl themed costumes. Adorable.
Roxi sported TWO costumes...here she's a rodeo buckin' bronco.
I know it's a tad hard to tell...I didn't get a really good full shot of my costume (I'm wearing wings, here), but Dom's a scarecrow and I'm a crow! We made our costumes ourselves :)
LOVE this picture :)
Jon was DEFINITELY in rare form that night. He let loose :)
I made those tombstones...and more. I found the clever names and phrases online.

0 comments: