Monday, September 28, 2009

Halloween Horror Nights

I'm SO excited to go to this again this year! Opening night is this Friday night and hopefully I'll be there. I used to go to Knott's Scary Farm every year for the past few years and thought it was so great. It was cool at first, but started getting real crowded which made lines long and walks through the mazes real slow.

I had my first Halloween Horror Nights experience last year and WHOA..it blows Knott's out of the water. There are only 4 mazes but they're huge and are so decked out that it's worth it. I mean, it's Universal Studios! They have access to tons of cool and realistic movie-worthy props and make-up and the scary dressed up "monsters" are way more into it. The tram ride takes you to an outdoor maze where you have to walk on a dirt road through a bunch of scenes that are taken out of scary movies and right by the Psycho house. They also have a really funny and inappropriate Bill & Ted's show that you don't want to miss and their "scare zones" are intense. I was terrified..running around and screaming left and right. I can't wait to go again.

0 comments: