Monday, January 26, 2009

Biggest Loser Update...

Today is the 3rd weigh in.  We've been at it for 3 weeks now which means we're a quarter of the way through.  I'm not positive but I believe a few people dropped out of the competition.  I worked really hard this week to make up for gaining weight during week 2.  I was bummed but knew it would happen since I was out of town for a few days and didn't work out or have my healthy food available to me.


This morning I ran what I think was the COLDEST 6 miles I've ever ran.  I took one step out the door to my house and went right back in to put on another sweater.  After the run my lips were completely numb.  It's finally feeling like January.  Anyways, once I get the email from Heather I'll add my total percentage weight and in what place I'm in.  I guess I should take my measurements again, too.

January 26, 2009-Week 3:  139 lbs

Total weight lost since January 5th- 7 lbs :)

0 comments: