Sunday, December 13, 2009

Another used gear sale

Of course, Dominic and I can't pass up another REI used gear sale! This time, we only scored one used item for about $10. I found some dog shoes for Roxi! I wish I videotaped her reaction once we put the shoes on her. She walked around like those prancing horses, lifting her legs up high and her hind legs were sprawled out further than normal. Aww it was hilarious, we couldn't stop laughing! She sorta got used to them after a while. We tried to break them in by playing a little "catch" with the frisbee...still it was a sight to see.
The 3 amigos :) Roxi felt like she finally fit in! Haa, right ;) Look at her in those wee little boots.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this dog! She's exceptional.
XO

Dominic and I also went in together on buying a pretty pricey purchase, a 4 season tent! This has been on our list for a while and we finally found one we both liked and just went for it. It's pretty light, I think only 9 or 10 lbs. so we can carry it on our hiking packs for an overnight hike. We set it up in his front yard and took a nap in it with Roxi for a little bit. We're ready to test it out in the wilderness :)

0 comments: