Friday, December 11, 2009

Thanksgiving Eve...


...is a big night out in my town since everyone is "home" for the holidays. About 10 of my friends started the night with sushi at Blue Fish along with sake bombs, of course. A lot of sake bombs. We moved next door to Fat Dog, a decent bar, where I did my best to get a decent picture with Dominic. He's "camera shy"...and a punk.

Here is one of my best friends, Stephanie, who we were all surprised and glad to see. We never can tell when that will be since she always SAYS she'll be somewhere and then mysteriously has something "come up". Ha. I even had my friend and boo, Steve (below), bet me a drink that she wouldn't show up. I win :)

We all hit up 818 Lounge next, then Dom and I (mostly Dom) thought it would be a good idea to walk from there to Leo's...which is definitely a long walk. We gave up halfway and decided to head to my house instead. This is my "I can't believe I'm walking home at 1am in the cold with my drunk boyfriend" look....and that's my drunk boyfriend ;)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi how are you?

I was looking through your blog, and I found it interesting, and inspiring to me, so I thought why not leave you a comment.

I too have a blog that I use out of Southern California here in San Diego.

Mostly it is a collection of artistic expression, and I have many friends with the same interests, maybe you can become my friend, and follow, and I can also follow you, if that is okay.

Well I hope to hear from you soon, and or read about you….LOL

Sincerely,
Jesse