Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Victoria's 1st Birthday!

Look at Victoria's cake that I made :)
Look at all those gorgeous gifts for 1 year old Victoria. The party was held the weekend before her birthday, which is ON St. Patrick's Day. Aw, how special :) Here she is with momma, showing off some festive green.

The theme was pink and green ladybugs for Kasia's little "love bug" so I made some sugar cookies to match.
Here's the mini-cake just for Victoria. It's tradition for her to get her own to dig into, which signifies her "first" cake or sweet. I think it came out pretty nice for being so rushed.
She's so lovely. I'm glad I made it even if it was for less than an hour. I was baking and decorating the treats all day, it took MUCH longer than I had expected. I was crazy late for a very important date.

0 comments: