Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thursday night hike

Another NEW hike around Pasadena. We didn't last long since we got a bit of a late start and it started to get dark. The important thing is that we got some fresh air, gave our legs and the dog a little exercise and scoped out a new area that we'd like to come back to for a longer duration.

I didn't realize until I took the picture that Dom camouflages with the background. Haha..I always tease him about wearing camo and that it makes him "disappear." Maybe he's on to something ;)
This is me walking ahead, and trying to take a picture behind me without looking. Practice makes perfect. Hey Roxi! Have I ever mentioned that she's AMAZING?! I heart her :)

AND.....woohoo for hikes! An overnight hike is just around the corner.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

imagine that...