Sunday, January 31, 2010

Girls' movie night

A few nights ago, I spent the evening hanging out with the girls. Kasia was house sitting a nice place in Pasadena so she invited her sisters, Nichole and I to watch the movie All About Steve. Sandra Bullock and Bradley Cooper star in it. It was surprisingly funny! We all liked it, and I especially liked getting to see little miss Victoria (Kasia's bebe). I don't see her nearly enough as I should or want to. We also had pizza and salad for dinner and made popcorn and brownies after. Calories were obviously not a concern.
She's so precious. I very much look forward to being a mommy someday :)

2 comments:

Kasia said...

you forgot to mention the pizze wa homemade by me...and that it was delish!

Momista Beginnings said...

and the DELICIOUS pizza was homemade by KASIA..mmmmmm :)