Saturday, January 30, 2010

..to get out of the rain, Boom! Boom!

YAY, another rain free day! Dominic, his neighbor Jason and his "wife" Sylvia and I (AND the dogs, Roxi, Bonnie, Biscuit) went for another stroll to give the dogs some exercise and get all of us out of the house. We all first walked through the Montrose Farmer's Market where I bought a bag of roasted peanuts (LOVE peanuts!) and some lunch. We then went to a little trail/road by JPL to get our nature fix. We could only go about a mile before we had to turn around because the road was closed due to the rain. There was a lot of water down what I think is normally a small creek. I've never been walking here before so I'm not sure. It still made for a nice day and some decent pictures :)



Hey good lookin' ;)

There Roxi goes AGAIN...digging away.




0 comments: