Thursday, January 7, 2010

To Victoria, With <3



I had the idea to make a quilt for the daughter of one of my best friends (Kasia) about, hmm...10 months ago?! Yeah, she was still in Kasia's belly being that she's almost 10 months old now. I finally finished it and gave it to little Victoria for Christmas. Her baby colors are pink and brown which explains the fabric choice. I picked pink with polka dots and white with polka dots for the front and a brown fabric with very tiny white polka dots for the back. Kasia loved it and so did her very Polish dad (strong accent). Kasia left me this message on Facebook:

"Um obviously the quilt is adorable and amazing...but you should have seen my dad..."Wooow. So cute! oh my God how cute. Victoria look how cute. Oh my God." For 10 minutes:) I love my dad, he cracks me up."


There's Victoria and her grandpa :)

And here's her quilt

0 comments: